Boys: 10 – 18-years-old
Skill Level: Intermediate- Advanced
Our MOST POPULAR basketball session of the summer, drawing in athletes from around the world. Athletes will stay in the dormitories on campus at the University of the Incarnate Word from Sunday to Friday
Spurs Sports Academy campers will receive the following as part of their camp registration:
- 3 meals per day (breakfast/lunch/dinner)
- 24-hour supervision
- Spurs Sports Academy reversible jersey
- Gatorade sports towel and water bottle
- Each athlete will receive FREE MEAL voucher from Raising Cane's
- Opportunity to take a professional photo with the Spurs championship trophy
- Special Guest Appearances from a Spurs player, coach, former player and/or The Coyote
- Certificate of Completion and end of camp awards ceremony
- Spurs Basketball Camp Assessment on campers' fundamental basketball skills (shooting, layups, passing, etc.) and Spurs Values (work ethic, teamwork, attitude, leadership).
- Advanced training and development for the serious aspiring athlete
- 5v5 offensive and defensive training
- Fundamental shooting, ball handling, passing, defense, rebounding and more!
5v5 Competitive Camp Tournament
*Camp pricing subject to change. Spurs players, coaches and/or The Coyote appearances are scheduled for one hour on one day of the designated camp and cannot be guaranteed each day.